Choosing Web Design Packs
* HTML (hyper text mark-up language): Basic markup language used to design websites for web design packages. WordPress: Content Management system (CMS), which allows business owners to effectively manage their website content themselves. Both are great for web site creation, but I believe WordPress is the better choice for small business owners who need a simple website for personal use.
* CSS (cascading style sheet): Style sheets used on web sites to customize appearance based on the visitor’s browser settings. You need CSS if you want to create an attractive website. If you don’t know CSS, it’s not the right web design package for you. I suggest using a web design package that offers web design tutorials.
* Joomla: PHP-based open source web development platform used by many large companies, such as Google, eBay and Yahoo. It’s also available for free. Joomla has several advanced features such as a blog, RSS feeds, shopping cart and forms, and much more.
* PHP-MYSQL: Similar to WordPress, but it uses a more database-like programming language. I recommend using both because they’re pretty similar and don’t require much programming knowledge. Both also use MYSQL, but it’s a different language from MySQL.
* Dreamweaver: Popularly used by web designers, this web design package provides a lot of features for website creation and editing. I would highly recommend trying this one out.
* Adobe Dreamweaver: This is another popular web design pack that offers extensive functionality for a reasonable price. It includes a complete publishing package with many different types of templates. It’s also great for beginners because it’s extremely easy to use.
* CSS Customization Tools: There are dozens of web design packages that offer tools for CSS customization. You should really look into these. Some are actually free, some require money to be paid upfront and others offer a free basic service. I recommend looking for a reputable provider that gives you unlimited tools for your website customization needs.
* SEO (search engine optimization): There are two things that will help improve your rankings in search engines: keywords and meta-tags. To get more visitors to your website, you need to optimize your web content for search engines. Using SEO (search engine optimization) tools is a smart choice for a website.
* Web Hosting Options: Some web design packages allow you to set up your own server to upload your site. If you choose this type of hosting, you’ll also need to look at your options for server management.
* SEO Packages: I would recommend getting a web design pack that has several packages to make optimizing your website easier. The best ones provide search engine optimization software. along with keyword toolbox plugins to help boost your web ranking. It’s a good idea to invest in more than just one SEO tool if you’re serious about optimizing your site for the search engines.
* Website Building: Most web design packs include templates that can be customized with different themes and modules to create professional looking websites. Don’t be afraid to try different options and formats. It’s a lot of fun and can really help you to have a website you can be proud of.
* Good Quality: When you buy web design packs, make sure to read the reviews and see what other users think of them. Find web design packages with good quality at affordable prices.
* A website is only as good as the people who maintain and operate it. So always remember to choose the ones with the best reviews and testimonials.